马上注册,结交更多侠友!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要成为铁血侠客

x
http://www.txdx.net/thread-695173-1-1.html
【武侠.中国】铁血丹心论坛(大武侠):致力于推广和发展武侠文化,让我们一起努力,做全球最大的武侠社区。
可能是目前为止最好的金庸群侠传MOD游戏交流论坛,各种经典武侠游戏等你来玩,各种开源制作工具等你来实现你的游戏开发之梦。
发表于 2013-6-4 15:33 | 显示全部楼层

transform it

I kid you not. Watching an interview with two legendary, critically acclaimed,abercrombie, award-winning actresses, they admitted they have self doubt before they begin a new role, so much so they are convinced they cannot do it. As her film start day looms closer, one even calls her agent with a list of other actresses she has decided can play the role better than she can. Both have every reason to be confident about their acting ability.
Here's the benefit. Each time you move through self-doubt as a writer, transform it, you show the universe, the muses, that you are committed to this process of writing a book. You say,hollister france, "I will write and will not let a little - or a lot - of self-doubt stop me."
Self-doubt. Most writers - even established authors - face it at some point as they write a book - then repeat visit it throughout their writing journeys.
-I'm going to fail. Everyone will reject what I write,mulberry.
Instead, like Susan Jeffers wrote in her classic book about facing fear, where she said, Feel the fear and do it anyway. Here, feel the self-doubt - and do it anyway.
1. Listen to doubt, then say, "Thank you for your opinion. I will take it into consideration. But right now, I am going to write anyway."
Write your heart out, let your art out - doubt and all.
Not much.
-That is too vulnerable or difficult for me to write.
Try these three doubt busters if doubt insinuates itself in your psyche as you write a book.
Okay, folks. If acting legends - and I am sure, at least a few, writing legends - can still doubt their creative ability,hogan, what hope remains for the rest of us to eliminate it?
You know this voice. It may whisper or rant words like:
3. Love yourself and your writing throughout the doubt attack. Forgive yourself for being human. But find a way to do it anyway, the writing, that is, no matter how much you doubt yourself or how much it slows you down as you write your book.
2. Or, integrate the self-doubt in your material. Give it to a character. Give it a voice. Write an ode to it or a poem or an essay about it. Hug or tickle it.
-My writing is not good enough to complete a book. Not universal enough. No one is interested in my perspective,hollister pas cher, in my teeny-tiny story. My story is too ordinary. Too extraordinary. Too shallow. Too challenging. Too controversial. Not controversial enough. No one will believe it.
I have come to see it as one of the writing rites of passages every writer and creative person faces at some level - no matter how successful you are.
So don't double the drama by feeling down on yourself if you experience self-doubt - or if you experience a return attack. That's a waste of energy and time.
The self-doubter often teams up with the inner critic. While the inner critic negates,hollister uk, the self-doubter believes what the critic says. A perfect double punch to the gut and chin. Kapow.
I can still experience it - especially when I start a project, tackle vulnerable subject matter, take on a new style or form of writing or am otherwise out of my writing, teaching or presenting comfort zone. And I can't think of one person who has been through my writing workshops or whom I've worked with as a client who has not faced at least some aspect of it during their journey to write, publicly share, publish and promote their books.
Welcome to the world of the writer - of most creative people. Heck. Of most people. Self-doubt comes with the territory of being human. Before you publish your book,abercrombie france, articles,air jordan pas cher, poems or essays. Even after you are an accomplished author.
Write even when you are certain your unsavory, maggot-infested rack of self-doubt is the worst on the planet and your writing will never do what you dream it will.
-Whatever made me think I had what it takes to write a book?
With that arises a self- confidence that arises from authenticity,mulberry outlet, from an integration of all feelings you may or may not experience, and the introduction of a new voice in your head that can answer the self-doubt voice with its own reminder: "You got through the doubt once while you were writing your book; you can do it again."
Eliminating self-doubt,louboutin pas cher, eliminating any of the writing challenges,louboutin, is not so much the point. And if/when you do doubt,scarpe hogan, you can know you are in the company of many of the great artists of the world - and the rest of us.
In other words, you are not alone.
Related articles:

?f=2&t=21438&view=unread#unread

Games allow for more opportunity for children to explore, build and create together as siblings and friends. Promoting self-awareness and learning about each other is essentially linked to social flexibility, understanding, cooperation, compromise and communication.
【武侠.中国】铁血丹心论坛(大武侠):致力于推广和发展武侠文化,让我们一起努力,做全球最大的武侠社区。
可能是目前为止最好的金庸群侠传MOD游戏交流论坛,各种经典武侠游戏等你来玩,各种开源制作工具等你来实现你的游戏开发之梦。

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|铁血丹心

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:03