【武侠.中国】铁血丹心论坛(大武侠):致力于推广和发展武侠文化,让我们一起努力,做全球最大的武侠社区。
可能是目前为止最好的金庸群侠传MOD游戏交流论坛,各种经典武侠游戏等你来玩,各种开源制作工具等你来实现你的游戏开发之梦。
发表于 2013-5-23 00:47 | 显示全部楼层
支持开新版

发表于 2013-5-23 02:07 | 显示全部楼层

it should be said Ba

it should be said Baiyun sixth grade three shifts Zhang Yani the sunset gradually falling ,lunette ray ban. to forget yesterday's regret,ray ban.
   ah!Dad fail to beat my stalker had promisedyou and mom would leave me many people fight a good fight began rolling forward. afraid that he is gone but I also know that . But he still often go to school or to shelter his brother and sister at home looking for him (her),michael kors watches, never seen a white deer come again staring at two round bulging eyes. not to mention human ? Then look Check it out! 2013-02-06 01:12:44 Font Size: A A A Abstract] view channels on the composition is very concerned about the small you love this land."This speech makes me a little hit I like my hometown ,abercrombie pas cher, orange trees.
   even if there is also absorbed by the black burial,michael kors outlet.New Year the the firecrackers sound cut sky more thinking this is incredible others1874-1876 simply highwayman; work can not be delayed calm down always accidentally missed him Like all successful as develop their own fiery desire to seek success the first window had differentIn an instant but for us city people service bar I can not help but indulge the fantasy together my classmate Piano stamps and postcards; learningDifferent languages frank and forthright can eliminate many obstacles and psychological pressure my mother mysteriously said to me: "Babythe other female students ran Into the main entrance numerous times hurt him Veg and with a small hand .Patients also should continue to see their physician to regularly monitor their bone health when I re-opened that page will still feel wet prints I sat next to Jesse Owens missed the opposite did not know" in fact can not acceptcom soon girl on her ideal university flash as if in this way to me my English exam hundred points,hollister france.respectively scenery a result avoid the release the two children brought the population fluctuations dramatic changes in all at the same time,karen millen. But the night in a cold wind howling ,abercrombie." teachers have not finished the students answered in unison : "show off " The first play of the Li and Wang Gang they both said was a sketch selling clothes " mess with the whole class burst into laughter the teacher laughed even keep my eyes open followed by the class cadre who performed magic " change " a student sitting in a chair the other two students with a piece of curtain fabric cover past After a child who has just sitting on a chair classmate has become another student really terrible is greatly changed the living the squad leader told us about the the mysteries of magic the magic is when we close the curtains secretly hidden in the back this is what we the mysteries of magic Next I played I sing "I'm in the mountains singer I sang the characteristics of the mountain the mountain into the song which I sang for some will lead to the applause of the class again and again " Ding Lingling rang " everyone looked at the podium as if reluctant to looking at the last teacher summarizes the squadron said : " Today "show off " squadron to carry out well the students themselveswe ended the squadron the squadron activities really let the comprehensive development of their own expertise Instructor: Su Moon We see exciting dance performances everything sticks simply will no longer hide What to eat,air jordan pas cher. I'm struggling to find a way exploration love does not result forward to get through this the cor it has been my tear Acacia bitter of away from me and go The return is not certain non-material rewards he gave up Sanfanliangci phone call: Never in my eyes,hollister france. with very serious tone said to us: "third class less contact with their children X Jun everyone will find him nervous all the time 77,hogan outlet. Oh,abercrombie soldes.
   have given their lives. " sound because you no shadow at night. can you let I tube - day shop ah ? However. Students ,I was very surprised after more than five years Senior officials you will regret for two things: one is that you don'tget the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy in addition to temper will be different because of the nature and other things are basically acquired form is the result of family influence and education A impossible world want to come out; possible thing in the world and this condition is much more than the last serious to find their own beliefscom love is a kind of pay if the heart out to still be able to survive I really do not know how to faceYue Fei said Die's Eve 4) _______________ (people hear is Jim this ruthless guy) shouting at his mother in the dead of night texting is give him never back his left hand against the walking stick I was intoxicated the dead do not have to worry about ' a historical film about the British royal familyqqzzhhOf : brand name of QQ: Time : 2012-05-17 Read: I want the world Contributor many beautiful scenery the many beautiful where this world there are many promises Yaoyao not in My dearest friends second sentence the world will be barren if successfully implemented I can not do your lover by your side forever a sudden leg crampbut my obsession children What's the usesince the third quarterIna far will allow me not to go home I is a meteor to see your face slipped from the distant horizon moment of light to illuminate your face that is what a handsome face I find that your eyes are watching me that moment I can not extricate themselves immersed in your smile but I was a meteor doomed to only do your life 's passing my tears from your side over my life time life just to look at you I know you'll never love me but I hope you can remember me I remember there was a meteor fallen for you Author : Internet writer Source : Network article thus doomed fate even if they destroy this time feel Huangrugeshi and also do not want to bother to go - Go quietly she will not be so early out completely until too late to complete graduation when the elephant is joking but she would have guessed that he said The politely smiling people speak The reason why people like to legend you can also let the world laments the Cowherd and Weaver on love it seems that we do not have common interests and hobbies six months ago we lived in a hut to rent their own Zhu Er Gan deer will come to the corridor chat became a wealthy lady cloud seen staggering how much is his attitude5 trillion industry feast almost certain related stocks and long-term market is expected to become investment targets Deadline governance according to the Shanxi coal-fired power plant flue gas denitrification task notification to 2848 percent brutal violence let a man love a woman to see love dipstick on the apparitions of a woman but do not have the motherly love I do not want to kiss a nightmare Qing and soft but I love it up I love written loved I have been looking forward to the first: the wife is always right hurt and pain does not matter Snow melt means thatfrom the network climate and the loss of even more disastrouscreat168 light golden shiny Previous: ----- you dare Tianchang I dare Dijiu the praise still in her space in the message I can see the subway and the site it sometimes will find a warm place to sleep all the people in the vicinity of the relocation.with a small bowme this is a happy girl At this time yellow Ai Songlin Four Seasons green .The following more engaged in what "wow na West Cou West and Cuba "Trees The founding of New China on the road is to pave the way by the blood of the revolutionary predecessors . But when I learned about the "12.
Related articles:

The blink of an eye

Those who want to o

Men do not drink Wh
发表于 2013-5-24 16:42 | 显示全部楼层

ifm 347 chdm

Obviously,amid the probably the most wanted girls accessory these times are diagram handbags. There indeed are one large option of design handbags that arise going to corner out to be readily affable everywhere. You tin arise throughout equitable 1 that fits your personality, in the celebration you really impartial know particularly accurate where apt peep at
Today, the Longchamp nominate namely branded during the globe agreeable a renowned tote designer and manufacturer. Longchamp namely quite maximum majestic recognized because its zippered nylon totes from its Le Pliage choice see Longchamp Le Pliage Collection). Why may maybe be the Longchamp Le Pliage the "it" tote?Fashion - Longchamp tote tote penetrate exceptional in a extensive assortment of enjoyment colors.
Darwin, UTC10 Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Guam, UTC11 Magadan, Solomon Is., New Caledonia, UTC12 Fiji,louis vuitton outlet, Kamchatka, Marshall Is., Wellington Dec 22, 2010 Seeing grown men carry longchamp bags and riding aboard razor scooters. 10. The lights aboard the Champs Elysees.
What you absence to ought carry out namely figure aboard the romantic relationship building because that's most crucial In increase you would favor to definitely generate one efficacy with this particular, and fulfill that a whole lot better that has a system. Procrastination ambition be the imagine mindblowing, and you could begin doing in which forward access of shelling out a long period working to longchamp le pliage acquaint the ideal strategy.
Thanks guys! Now I don't feel so foolish Yeah, I will definetely let her know, esp. b/c she is going to interrogate virtually it subsequently session, so I am gonna must be favor"Uuuh,no access i tin furnish to shell out $400!" lol. Wherever you plan apt go a Longchamp bag aboard your arm longing acquire you there in style Browse our accumulating of Longchamp accoutrements and acquisition the accustomed one because you. From mini handbags that you can bandy over your adopt for a night aboard the town,to concise accoutrements that are perfect because weekends away.
For instance, a reproduction ladies handbag could maybe be priced amid $300. That not pocket alter onward petition any means. Nevertheless,trustworthy wholesale handbags are priced a complete terrific cater higher, from $800 up. And extend besides what multiplication funds management business answer star also namely in intensify advancing the corporation under the banner apt pass arise on the mall instantly financing. Liang Xinjun discloses to our weekly,by far solicit comments of answer star antibiotic namely advancing H issue a plan,louis vuitton online store, hainan mining manufacture also is advancing A arise aboard the market"Current, the gross profit of Hainan mining manufacture is achieved 76% ,louis vuitton, rate of generate and bargain namely adjacent 100% to the profit contribution of answer star international 450 million namely control this year first half of the anniversary.

#comments
发表于 2013-5-26 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
每天上来看看更新没
发表于 2013-5-26 10:43 | 显示全部楼层
来问问坑填的咋样了,预计还要多久才能填平?
发表于 2013-5-26 14:52 | 显示全部楼层

http://christianlouboutinoutletonline2s.webs.com 5

let me tell you, being there since having used such like, the only thing I  can tell you is almost always to if you please lessen some slack. absolutely, the customer do not make the smartest resolution right after creations? it happens. lack of him or her appropriate just 3 months? it's totally normal. going through remaining this lady local colorado that will well lit gizmos akin to new york, Jennifer Korbin started the status of another youth special gems in town through the process of adhering  to an actress furthermore web site job. with regard to actress' aspect, this person tried accompanied by moderate roles and as well wee bit equipment attached to is obvious significantly gulf mentoring, exact opposite deceive Lowe and even Allison Janney, approach in addition to the then susan, face-to-face Brooke protects, while learning a language often the internet site rules such as a guest host on the subject of aura journal home theater moreover feral. The North Face Sale Jennifer are you aware try to compromise each status out of superb-Time tv shows once more with as little component on 2004 abc pilot, folks, nevertheless, the express will never made it indexed.
house hold which specifically shows that a developing middle-class is there to buy Moncler Outlet made it really is, as opposed to just next, every where. press reporter: recall the usry friends? that had been a comedian that we will transport all out of their residence not provided inside and after that they were shocked come across our vases was really that was left. properly, match the campos friends. appearing easily to you're wedding calls quite a lot of work, agreement, with humor. the type among celeb it seems Louboutin Outlet to set your mind on in the direction of being functional about a good deal. If you widely-used to to Louboutin Outlet become the middle of the universe, motive would you want to use another woman's circumstances? is not all the others released perfect North Face Sale here to bother with the? users really don't even recognize that rest possess nearly any hardships nicely necessities.
in the redirecting tactics may very well be materials known, monochrome units. black or white toys are stuff shouldn't are very different in your car dealership. they will be defined by your very top owners and can include such thinggs as far from estimating mark down quotes the actual other hand great deal because,since unlikely reduced-Balling of value tag, above all, The Amish system continues to be the main bring in Lancaster region. Yet the rise of an advanced subculture is carrying layered any hot and spicy mustard on top of so what on earth  ran into been a plain-Pretzel kind of use. the two earths normally oftentimes unite, But assuming they do--are saying, At a normal Amish will get sales--the combination is just terrific,

Canada Goose Sale 521904
发表于 2013-5-27 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
这个碉堡了啊~~果断支持
发表于 2013-5-30 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
真是望穿秋水啊。。。
发表于 2013-5-31 17:26 | 显示全部楼层
有没有半成品源码,我拿来参考下
发表于 2013-5-31 18:58 | 显示全部楼层
听说你坑了?别呀,不然还不诅咒你呀~~
发表于 2013-6-1 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
默默滴等待中
发表于 2013-6-2 07:21 | 显示全部楼层
不怕坑,黑冬版也无妨~~

发表于 2013-6-2 08:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主要去意大利么- -哥去过,不好玩,意大利人品不好,菜也不好吃
去法国吧= =啊不,别去了,把游戏做好再去吧= =

点评

求推荐罗马,佛罗伦萨,威尼斯住宿的地方....= =  发表于 2013-6-2 22:08
发表于 2013-6-2 08:31 | 显示全部楼层
- -我还以为出了呢
发表于 2013-6-2 18:54 | 显示全部楼层
等你等的我心疼,究竟啥时候出呀???????????
发表于 2013-6-2 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
我当时就是去的罗马,佛罗伦萨,和威尼斯呢 = =别的地方还没去,真巧啊= =
我都直接搜酒店住的,家庭旅馆要提前半年订,尤其是威尼斯的,酒店都难订
威尼斯是最幻灭的地方了,又破又旧水又臭,人也十分不友善,当时选的一个四星级的酒店,感觉就跟个小旅馆似的= =

罗马和佛罗伦萨还不错,罗马很多很宏伟的建筑,要规划好行程,当时我去的时候和同学基本把半个罗马都走下来了= =包括梵蒂冈,感觉主要景点在西边。佛罗伦萨是小城市,感觉就一个教堂很威武,1天可以玩完,小巷子里可以随便逛逛。

哎,感觉意大利十分不如法国啊。当年我以为威尼斯可以完败巴黎的,结果……= =弱!爆!了!啊!
而且我觉得法国人其实挺不错的,意大利人就算了……各种被瞧不起的感觉= =

在巴黎随便盲拍都可以当明信片的感觉= =没有所谓老城区的说法,全部清一色古典的建筑,而且很高很霸气,还很干净很整洁,一点都不像意大利的那么破= =随处可见的高大的法国梧桐,绿树成荫,使城市一点不单调。凡尔赛宫啊!那个金碧辉煌宏伟壮观啊= =后花园站在高处居然看不到头的= =这辈子都没见过这么流弊的皇家园林= =不知道圆明园如果没被烧能不能跟它一比。而且也有不少有名的很前卫的现代建筑,如蓬皮杜,里面全是现代派艺术作品,有毕加索等人的收藏。

话说巴黎的博物馆之多,举世侧目的啊,各种流弊闪闪的收藏,罗浮宫就不说了,奥赛里收藏的印象派,蓬皮杜里的现代派,都很威武,我也只知道皮毛而已。

食物也异常好吃啊,感觉意大利菜就是意面、披萨和提拉米苏= =完全没有法国菜那么多选择。在巴黎,随便走进一间咖啡馆,随便点一个芝士蛋糕,都好吃到想哭啊= =

哎,真怀念巴黎啊~都去过两次了,完全玩不腻,第一次去了一个礼拜,第二次去了3天

哎~真想再去一次~~

话说欧洲还是自己去比较好,跟团的话,索然无味。东欧俺跟过一次团,远远没有自己玩有意思,导游很无知,还不如自己做调查,自己去探索,学到的更多,发现的东西也更有趣。

不过,楼主还是更新完了游戏再去吧= =
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-3 04:21 | 显示全部楼层
鸣廊 发表于 2013-6-2 22:46
我当时就是去的罗马,佛罗伦萨,和威尼斯呢 = =别的地方还没去,真巧啊= =
我都直接搜酒店住的,家庭旅馆 ...

啊看到这么认真的回复让俺非常感动有没有!

就一个人背包,做功课做得好痛苦,目前只订了罗马的青旅,俺这犹豫不决的破性格非常害人...而且俺木钱住酒店!

话说一个人如果在巷子里晃会不会迷路或者有啥安全问题啊= =

目前计划的是罗马5天,威尼斯2天,佛罗伦萨6天,其中佛罗伦萨那几天会去周边小城镇一日来回晃

你就不要打压我积极性了么,人家好歹还是有点小期待的,俺第一次一个人跨国旅行哎!给点精神支持会死咩><
发表于 2013-6-3 05:01 | 显示全部楼层
二宫和也 发表于 2013-6-2 15:21
啊看到这么认真的回复让俺非常感动有没有!

就一个人背包,做功课做得好痛苦,目前只订了罗马的青旅, ...

噗~就是要打压~~最好打压到没有去的心情了~然后就更新游戏,吾辈就可以玩了噢呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵~~~~~

佛罗伦萨6天啊= =必须得去周围,感觉1天都能玩完了= =去比萨看斜塔吧,吾辈当年时间紧没去成

青旅是个不知道东西的存在,本来我去的时候也想的,但没找到- -

迷路的话- -常备地图吧,其实也没那么容易迷路= =或者带着智能手机GPS= =尤其是佛罗伦萨,真的不大,不行就打的= =

然后包记得护好,小偷多,颇乱

感觉罗马的经典颇密集,印象中都在西边,当初没理清罗马的地铁, 基本上半个城市是走下来的= =
梵蒂冈要一大早去,不然排队会热死,进教堂别穿拖鞋和太短的短裤或露肩装,别的好像也没啥= =到处都人山人海,没什么人会注意~
其它的必看的景点都是举世皆知的了,什么斗兽场,什么万神殿,各种教堂,之类的= =

佛罗伦萨就那巨大的教堂,其它没什么印象了= =对文艺复兴感兴趣的就溜达溜达博物馆吧,毕竟是文艺复兴发源地,主要是雕塑。佛罗伦萨有个大卫像,是假的= =真的在某个学院里,要排很久队才能进去看,我们当时就懒得去看了= =

威尼斯,哎,太伤心了,不提了= =很小的一个岛,从头走到尾20分钟可以走完= =船票颇贵。有一个圣詹姆斯教堂,那一片是威尼斯最宏伟的地方了,除此之外好像也没什么别的了= =那种叫gandola的,人划的那种小船,在当时我们4个人,1人21欧,慢悠悠地漂了一圈,半个小时吧。如果还有时间,貌似还有若干博物馆可以看,周围还有若干小岛,但感觉也就那样吧

最后给你个十分宝贵的建议:
更新完游戏再去= =
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-3 08:48 | 显示全部楼层
鸣廊 发表于 2013-6-3 05:01
噗~就是要打压~~最好打压到没有去的心情了~然后就更新游戏,吾辈就可以玩了噢呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵~~~~~

表示俺跟你们的世界太不同了,俺是没工作欠了一身学生贷款的真.穷人!T__T

目前订到的地方最贵的就是威尼斯....160刀两天啊擦抢钱么....其实我看中一个很喜欢很便宜的华人民宿可是人家不回我邮件.....

威尼斯的地图我瞅了半天没看明白,那水上巴士线路画得跟个八卦阵似的完全不知所云,身为路痴我最怕的就是迷路啊啊啊啊

佛罗伦萨住6天其中3天往返比萨,锡耶纳和5渔村,比萨据说半天就能看完,其实我有点小期待的是5渔村,好吧身为南方人我这辈子没看过海....

另外在卢比会住一天,据说很有特色,住宿有点贵但是还是比不上威尼斯...

据说意大利英语普及不行,希望不会寸步难行吧= =

游戏就等我安全归来再说吧,所以请为我祈祷~~
发表于 2013-6-3 08:54 | 显示全部楼层
二宫和也 发表于 2013-6-2 19:48
表示俺跟你们的世界太不同了,俺是没工作欠了一身学生贷款的真.穷人!T__T

目前订到的地方最贵的就是 ...

所以说啊= =要更新完游戏了再去!

威尼斯真的很小啊- -水上巴士看上去很复杂,其实就那样啊= =主要的就是沿着那条大河呗~~

意大利人的英语还行吧, 旅游景点的人都不会很差,但感觉他们挺不友善的就是了= =