搜索
查看: 3985|回复: 8

[疑问求助] 进群也没人回答,在此留个贴,希望谁路过帮忙指导一下

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-27 19:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多侠友!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要成为铁血侠客

x
我下的是乡民最终版,到底还需不需要下补丁6?可惜补丁6没资源了,我点了不能下载,谁能给个连接!!
拿了葵花神针,要暗器250,求教怎么学?系数只能到200,求大神指点?
谢谢
【武侠.中国】铁血丹心论坛(大武侠):致力于推广和发展武侠文化,让我们一起努力,做全球最大的武侠社区。
可能是目前为止最好的金庸群侠传MOD游戏交流论坛,各种经典武侠游戏等你来玩,各种开源制作工具等你来实现你的游戏开发之梦。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-28 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
没人知道吗????
发表于 2013-9-29 07:26 | 显示全部楼层
...其實我也找不到補丁的下載處!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-29 14:32 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,连接是有,可惜不能下了,进群问也没人回答,憋屈啊,很多东西都不懂
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-3 16:36 | 显示全部楼层
继续等大神指导,等啊等啊等啊
发表于 2013-10-3 17:18 | 显示全部楼层
最终版不需要也不能打补丁。然后主角的暗器上限不是200,至少暗器主角的上限不是200。然后记忆中某个叫袁承志的队友暗器是会自动涨到300+的,不知道最终版经修正没有。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-3 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
低调de洛沫 发表于 2013-10-3 17:18
最终版不需要也不能打补丁。然后主角的暗器上限不是200,至少暗器主角的上限不是200。然后记忆中某个叫袁承 ...

那按照这情况,只能猪脚学神针,其他都不能?为啥我看到论坛里说其他人物都能学,例如小林子。。。。。

点评

这个是你自己意淫的吧。这些攻略都不是以最终版来写的,这个葵花神针是最终版才出来的武功。怎么可能有人说过这东西。  发表于 2013-10-4 12:19
发表于 2013-11-26 11:40 | 显示全部楼层

The politicians are shown to pander to the public, "They spend all their time milling round the captain and doing all they can to get him to give over the helm." (ibid.,hogan donna, p. 210) They also are shown to possess no skill or aim other than the desire for power itself, "they have never learned the art of navigation." (ibid.,piumini moncler, p.
As an affiliate, you do not need to maintain stocks or inventory of products or services of your own or of your sponsors. You will be only required to promote their stuff, by putting your sponsors' banners or text links on your site pages or by posting ads on other sites or by sending emails to your relatives, friends and acquaintances. Your sponsors will give you an affiliate or tracking code or link. When an interested visitors click the banners or text links with your affiliate code or link from your site or promotion page, they will be directed to your sponsor's website.
The 1992 men USA Olympic basketball team was called the Dream Team because it was the first time professional basketball players were allowed to compete. The team was comprised of famous NBA stars, such as Magic Johnson,moncler outlet,cheap alviero martini, Charles Barkley, Michael Jordan,alviero martini borse,moncler donna, Larry Byrd,piazzarossetti.it/ka_files/alvieromartini/alviero-martini.html, Scottie Pippen, and Patrick Ewing. The team sole college player, Christian Laettner, hailed from Duke University,moncler uomo, home of Olympic assistant coach Mike Krzyzewski.
Affiliate marketing involves an affiliate's promotion of a merchant's website or product. Here the website owned by the affiliate is made to advertise and market the website of the merchant through the affiliate program that they run. Whenever someone clicks on the merchant's website promoted by the one owned by the affiliate,hogan scarpe, the affiliate is given a commission. This is in recognition of his effort in helping the merchant make a sale.
you stay present, you will be able to deal with anything the universe throws atSo…do not tiptoe around death because it is not tiptoeing around you. I do not want to die but if I were to die tomorrow I would be okay. I have made my peace. I do not have a bucket list but if I did and if there was anything on it, I would be doing it now.
In other words,moncler outlet, division is more like barter than like monetary sale. If you expect someone to buy your foo with some form of currency, you might put a fair-looking price on it and let them take it or leave it. However, if your customers are pre- or post-industrial, you'll want to inspect the poultry and CDRs or other goods that they offer in trade before you suggest a deal. For instance, you can give someone foo for cheap if they give you raw materials for cheap. I can give my brother more icing if he agrees to let me take more filling.
相关的主题文章:

相关的主题文章:

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|铁血丹心

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:11