您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要成为铁血侠客

x
打造内功与资质没关系???金钟怎么不能打到防具上?
龙象也不能?

【武侠.中国】铁血丹心论坛(大武侠):致力于推广和发展武侠文化,让我们一起努力,做全球最大的武侠社区。
可能是目前为止最好的金庸群侠传MOD游戏交流论坛,各种经典武侠游戏等你来玩,各种开源制作工具等你来实现你的游戏开发之梦。
发表于 2012-5-10 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jyohero 于 2012-5-10 14:38 编辑

這是測試用 補丁二升級後重開的角色   跑簡單難度 一路戰敗一路過劇情 純看設定用的  確定全部內功可鍛  無關資質  有些衣服兵器級別高 剛拿到是鍛不了的!鍛造只與修練等級有關 無視資質需求
內功不能鍛的話...可能是最終篇升補丁前的bug  我的18級角色也是這樣

沒有龍象 沒有紫霞 沒有小無 沒有羅漢伏魔
試過把遊戲蓋回升補丁前 仍然沒救   唉~別提了

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要成为铁血侠客

x

点评

你不說我還沒發現....開測試角色一看 很多內功都是正常的...紫霞還真的消失了。哈 我無言了 有找出作了什麼動作嗎?  发表于 2012-5-10 22:59
好像不对,我新档又出现紫霞消失的情况了  发表于 2012-5-10 22:50
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-10 14:43 | 显示全部楼层
左右?洗髓经怎用
发表于 2012-5-10 18:57 | 显示全部楼层
看来我的存档也杯具了,还是要重开
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-11 11:25 | 显示全部楼层
多少等级可以锻造 金钟?

点评

幾級可修練就同時可鍛造 測試的紀綠被我蓋了 應該也是15級  发表于 2012-5-11 12:03
发表于 2013-5-23 08:58 | 显示全部楼层
请问兵器主锻造了连击武器装备后,连击的机率是不是就像左右一样也和资质有关?还是必出连击?
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2013-7-29 08:12 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2013-7-29 09:33 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2013-9-6 05:03 | 显示全部楼层

gqzy Palace fight _1842 mmlr

"Ji Tonggui in the Jin Jue before:" Wang Ye,discount Christian Louboutin, Yuan Ling is a weak woman, was to blame, you kill me, I die all will go back to the original appearance, no one knows what happened tonight, but he will let the yuan Ling well before the end of this generation, season the same as in the lower will also report." "God, why do you want to break their a pair of lovers?" Gem aside advised. "Gem, you as a princess,Christian Louboutin shoes, knew this thing, why not to the king?" Voice coldly Du Jue. "I know I am wrong, originally thought to take out the Buddha to help them leave, even being found out, also won't someone find Wang trouble. If ye know these things,Christian Louboutin online, I'm afraid is have an ulterior motive people know, in order to deal with the prince." Gem will not tell why Du Jue said again. Du Jue's eyebrows is tiny tiny a pick, cold humed 1: "so that the king would also like to thank you for the good princess? You several shallow well, delusion from the king, the palace women ran to elope? When the king is stupid, or the blind?" "I know he is the most intelligent, you adults do not mind a villain......" "No longer bootlick,Christian Louboutin sale, you one by one in collusion, do this to the king to be ashamed, the king will all come talk to you.'." Du Jue stamp with rage. Lesson the gem, Du Jue asked season with: "you are not captured, rumors that died for the country killed? How to come back? It is one the spies?" "Wang Ye,Christian Louboutin outlet, season with what kind of people, these years with Wang was in the side, he would know, season and would fight to death before they could not captured, but will not betray. Just when the injury faint to catch go,Christian Louboutin Pumps, hardships and setbacks,Cheap Christian Louboutin, and finally in a group of captive brothers help escape, we together have more than 20 people, finally escape only season one.

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|铁血丹心

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:39